INFORMATION FROM WOODFORDIA Inc. (“Woodfordia”)
These terms and conditions apply to the event for which you purchase tickets (“Event”)
Conditions of Sale
Refunds are not made if you change your mind or if you are unable to attend the event.
Tickets can be transferred and names on purchased tickets can be changed online.
Name on ticket
The name of the ticket holder MUST match the name on the ticket. Photo identification will be required. Any discrepancies may result in cancellation of the ticket without refund.
Whilst attending the event patrons must not:
- Litter in the venue or surrounding area
- Cause damage to, improperly use or tamper with any public facility or festival infrastructure
- Light or cause to be lit any fire (including barbecues)
- Operate any event equipment (generator, vehicle, sound and lighting system, two-way radio)
- Exit the venue via routes other than the designated exits and emergency exits
- Cause any damage to flora and fauna on or surrounding the venue or enter any onsite bodies of water
- Behave in a threatening or inappropriate manner (aggressive, riotous, abusive, or insulting actions) towards other patrons or event staff
Breach of the above conditions may result in the removal of the patron from the site. Festival Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who:
- Cannot produce a valid ticket
- Produces an ticket that has been purchased or obtained through an unauthorised source or through illegal means
- Produces an ticket that has been duplicated
- Is in possession of and refuses to surrender any prohibited or illegal object
Online purchases are subject to a $2.50 booking fee per ticket and a 1.5% credit card fee on the transaction total.
While every attempt is made to present the programme as advertised, the programme may be subject to change without notice. No refunds will be given due to a change in programming.
Wristbands must be worn at all times. Lost, damaged or tampered with wristbands will NOT be replaced by Woodfordia.
Any replacement wristbands must be purchased at the full gate price.
Day wristbands will not be issued before 6:30am of the date of the ticket. Only season ticket holders will be allowed to access the Event precinct before 6:30am.
Woodfordia reserves the right to evict any person who:
- Is found to have entered the site without a valid wristband. The person will be handed over to authorities and will face a charge of trespassing and be fined
- Does not comply with these Terms and Conditions
- Is in possession of any illegal item. Carry bags may be searched prior to entry to the festival precinct
- Is involved in any illegal activity, including underage drinking. The offender will have their wristband removed, the matter referred to the Police, and be escorted from the festival site
- Is behaving in a manner that reasonably interferes with other patrons’ enjoyment of the festival
- Is causing damage, being disruptive or threatens the safety of other people on the festival site
- Evicted patrons will not be permitted to re-purchase tickets and must leave the festival site immediately
All minors must be accompanied to the festival by an adult Guardian.
It is the responsibility of the Guardian to ensure that all minors they accompany comply with instructions issued by Event staff and/or contained in all permanent and temporary signage throughout the Event site.
All Guardians must camp with the minors that they accompany.
Patrons under the age of 18 must not engage in any illegal or disruptive activities whilst on site. This includes underage drinking, use of illicit substances or any generally disruptive behaviour.
If a minor is evicted, their Guardian and all other accompanying minors will also be evicted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Any breach of these conditions may result in the eviction of the Guardian and all accompanying minors from the Event site.
Ages are taken from the date of entry to the Event, please ensure you purchase the correct ticket type for your age.
Valid proof of age is required for all 18+ ticket holders at the Event Ticket Gate.
Patrons may be photographed and/or filmed at the Event and that these images may be used for a variety of printed, online and broadcast promotional and/or internal purposes in relation to the Event. If patrons do not wish to be photographed or filmed for these purposes, they must advise the photographer/camera operator.
Sound/video recordings of performances cannot be made without prior written consent of Woodfordia. Photographs taken at the Event cannot be published without prior consent of Woodfordia.
Footwear is compulsory at all times.
No pets are allowed on the Event site.
Smoking is permitted in designated smoking areas only.
Woodfordia takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property. Patrons enter the venue at their own risk and to the maximum extent permitted by the law, Woodfordia, its employees and all other persons involved in the organisation, sponsorship and promotion of the Event accept no liability for any injury, loss, claims, costs, expenses or damage (collectively “Claims”) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect to the supply of goods or services, or the ticketholders attendance at the Event, including liability for negligence. Woodfordia, its employees and all other persons involved in the organisation, sponsorship and promotion of the event accept no liability for death or personal injury howsoever caused.
Each patron indemnifies Woodfordia in respect of all Claims made in connection with their attendance at the Event and, to the full extent permitted by law, each patron releases and discharges Woodfordia, its employees and all other persons involved in the organisation, sponsorship and promotion of the Event, from all such Claims.
No patrons are permitted to set up camp prior to 12noon on the first day of the event.
Day and Evening camping tickets allow for camping on the night of the ticket date only and not the night before.
Every person camping must purchase a camping ticket.
Patrons without the appropriate camping area wristbands will not be permitted to enter the relevant camping areas.
Camping areas are designated quiet zones from 10pm onward. No loud music or disruptive behaviour will be tolerated.
All members of any campsite causing disruption will be evicted from the campsite, no warnings given.
Camp fires are not permitted in the camping areas.
Generators are not permitted in the camping areas.
All campers must take their waste to the designated waste collection points.
Breach of the above conditions may result in the removal of the patron, or the entire group, from the Event site.
The Event is a licensed event. BYO alcohol will not be permitted within the Event precinct. Bags will be searched at the Event precinct entry points.
Any person found involved in underage drinking or caught with BYO alcohol within the Event precinct will have their wristband removed, issued a citation and a fine by the Police, and evicted from the Event site. Guardians of any minors involved will also have their wristband removed and be evicted from the Event site.
Parking is not permitted on Woodrow Road at any time leading up to, during or after the Event.
Parking is provided for Day visitors on the Event grounds.
If any of these Terms and Conditions are illegal or unenforceable, the offending part is to be disregarded and does not affect the remaining part.