INFORMATION FROM WOODFORDIA INC. (“WOODFORDIA”)
These terms and conditions apply to the event for which you purchase tickets (“Event”)
CONDITIONS OF SALE
WE ARE ABLE TO OFFER REFUNDS FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Qld Health directs the patron into a lockdown order, and they are unable to attend.
- Qld Health introduces COVID regulations which prevent the patron from attending.
- The patron is attending from interstate and there is a border closure that prevents them from attending.
- The patron has symptoms of COVID-19 and they are unable to attend.
- Woodfordia Inc cancels the Event due to advice from Qld Health.
- If the patron develops symptoms during the event, they are required to;
- Surrender their wristbands to a Supervisor at the Solutions Tent on the Eastern Bloc.
- Leave site and provide evidence of a positive RAT or PCR test to be reviewed, the patron/s is also required to email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise of the date they departed.
- Failure to meet the above-mentioned conditions will not qualify the patron/s for a refund in any instance.
- Refunds will be offered pro rata dependant on the patron/s departure date.
WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER REFUNDS FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Partial or full refunds cannot be offered if the patron/s arrive late or leave the Event early for any reason.
- Change of mind or change of personal circumstance.
- Poor weather before or during the Event.
- Refunds are unable to be given due to a change in programming.
Tickets can be sold via Tixel. Names on purchased tickets can be changed online.
NAME ON TICKET
The name of the ticket holder MUST match the name on the ticket. Photo identification will be required. Any discrepancies may result in cancellation of the ticket without refund.
All patrons entering the Event are required to follow the conditions of entry:
Please stay at home if you are;
- Experiencing flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, cough, shortness of breath, fever).
- Are awaiting test results of a COVID-19 test.
- Are considered to be a close contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 and have developed symptoms.
- Are required to self-quarantine.
- Where possible, please maintain social distancing measures
- Please maintain good respiratory and hand hygiene.
Whilst attending, we ask that you observe the following;
- Please refrain from littering in the venues or surrounding areas.
- We ask that you refrain from causing damage to, improperly use or tamper with any public facility or festival infrastructure.
- Light or cause to be lit any fire (including barbecues)
- Operate any event equipment (generator, vehicle, sound and lighting system, two-way radio)
- Exit the venue via routes other than the designated exits and emergency exits
- Cause any damage to flora and fauna on or surrounding the venue or enter any onsite bodies of water
- Behave in a threatening or inappropriate manner (aggressive, riotous, abusive, or insulting actions) towards other patrons or event staff
- Help us look after our flora, fauna and waterways
- For your safety, please do not enter any onsite bodies of water, except in clearly designated and patrolled swimming areas during advertised operating hours
- We ask that you follow Lake Gkula entry and safety conditions and follow the directions of our lake volunteers who are there to observe and keep you safe
- Artist and Presenters are unable to enter the festival site prior to the 26th December.
Patrons that are unable to follow the above guidelines may be asked to leave the festival site, a refund in this case cannot be offered.
Festival Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who:
- Cannot produce a valid ticket
- Produces a ticket that has been purchased or obtained through an unauthorised source or through illegal means
- Produces a ticket that has been duplicated
- Is in possession of any prohibited or illegal objects
Online purchases are subject to a $2.50 booking fee per ticket and a 1.5% credit card fee on the transaction total.
While every attempt is made to present the programme as advertised, the programme may be subject to change without notice. Refunds are unable to be given due to a change in programming.
GATE OPENING HOURS
Wristbands are required to be collected during gate hours.
8am-10pm: 26th Dec-31st Dec
8am-8pm: 1st Jan
Season campers can collect their wristband from 2pm on 25th Dec for an extra fee.
Only season camping ticket holders are able to purchase tickets for the 25th Dec.
- Wristbands are required to be worn at all times. Lost, left-at-home or tampered with wristbands are unable to be replaced by Woodfordia.
- Any replacement wristbands must be purchased at the full gate price.
- All day wristbands cannot be issued before 8am of the date of the ticket.
- Only season with camping ticket holders will be allowed to access the Event precinct before 8am.
Woodfordia Inc reserves the right to ask a patron/s to leave the Event site if they;
- Are found to have entered the site without a valid wristband. The person will be handed over to authorities and removed from the Event site
- Do not comply with these Terms and Conditions
- Are in possession of any illegal item. Carry bags may be searched prior to entry to the festival precinct
- Are involved in any illegal activity, including underage drinking. The offender will have their wristband removed, the matter referred to the Police, and be escorted from the festival site
- Are behaving in a manner that reasonably interferes with other patrons’ enjoyment of the festival
- Are causing damage, being disruptive or threatens the safety of other people on the festival site
- Evicted patrons will not be permitted to re-purchase tickets and must leave the festival site immediately
All minors must be accompanied to the festival by an adult Guardian.
It is the responsibility of the Guardian to ensure that all minors they accompany comply with instructions issued by Event staff and/or contained in all permanent and temporary signage throughout the Event site.
All Guardians must camp with the minors that they accompany.
Patrons under the age of 18 must not engage in any illegal or disruptive activities whilst on site. This includes underage drinking, use of illicit substances or any generally disruptive behaviour.
If a minor is evicted, their Guardian and all other accompanying minors will also be evicted.
Any breach of these conditions may result in the eviction of the Guardian and all accompanying minors from the Event site.
The holder of the Adult ticket must assume a Guardian responsibility to non-adults.
- The Adult with the Guardian responsibility of Youths ( 13 – 17 ) must be 25+.
- The Adult with the Guardian responsibility of Children ( 0 – 12 ) must be 18+.
- For every 3 non-adult tickets, there must be 1 Adult Guardian. You either add the corresponding number of Adult tickets or limit to 3 non-adult tickets only.
Youth are unable to be issued a wristband at the gate without their guardian present.
- Ages are calculated at the date of entry to the Event, please ensure you purchase the correct ticket type for your age.
- Valid proof of age is required for all 18+ ticket holders at the Event Ticket Gate.
Patrons may be photographed and/or filmed at the Event and that these images may be used for a variety of printed, online and broadcast promotional and/or internal purposes in relation to the Event. If patrons do not wish to be photographed or filmed for these purposes, they must advise the photographer/camera operator.
Sound/video recordings of performances cannot be made without prior written consent of Woodfordia. Photographs taken at the Event cannot be published without prior consent of Woodfordia.
Footwear is required at all times.
Woodfordia is a registered land for wildlife site, therefore and no domestic animals are permitted.
Smoking is permitted in designated smoking areas only.
LIABILITY (The bit written by the lawyers)
Woodfordia takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property. Patrons enter the venue at their own risk and to the maximum extent permitted by the law, Woodfordia, its employees and all other persons involved in the organisation, sponsorship and promotion of the Event accept no liability for any injury, loss, claims, costs, expenses or damage (collectively “Claims”) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect to the supply of goods or services, or the ticketholders attendance at the Event, including liability for negligence.
Woodfordia, its employees and all other persons involved in the organisation, sponsorship and promotion of the event accept no liability for death or personal injury howsoever caused.
Each patron indemnifies Woodfordia in respect of all Claims made in connection with their attendance at the Event and, to the full extent permitted by law, each patron releases and discharges Woodfordia, its employees and all other persons involved in the organisation, sponsorship and promotion of the Event, from all such Claims.
- All Day camping tickets allow for camping on the night of the ticket date only and not the night before.
- Every person camping must purchase a camping ticket.
- Patrons without the appropriate camping area wristbands will not be permitted to enter the relevant camping areas.
- Camping areas are designated quiet zones from 10pm onward. Please respect your neighbours by turning down your music. Disruptive behaviour will be tolerated.
- All members of any campsite causing disruption may be evicted from the campsite.
- Campfires are not permitted in the camping areas.
- Generators are not permitted in the camping areas.
- All campers must take their waste to the designated waste collection points.
- Breach of the above conditions may result in the removal of the patron, or the entire group, from the Event site.
- Season campers are required to depart on the 2nd Jan by 12 noon.
The Event is a licensed event. BYO alcohol will not be permitted within the Event precinct. Bags will be searched at the Event precinct entry points.
Any person found involved in underage drinking or caught with BYO alcohol within the Event precinct will have their wristband removed, issued a citation and a fine by the Police, and evicted from the Event site. Guardians of any minors involved will also have their wristband removed and be evicted from the Event site.
Copies of the liquor licence are located at entrances to the festival precinct and must be adhered to at all times.
- Parking is not permitted on Woodrow Road at any time leading up to, during or after the Event.
- Every car requires a vehicle pass.
If any of these Terms and Conditions are illegal or unenforceable, the offending part is to be disregarded and does not affect the remaining part.