- Event security personnel are located at festival entry points (24 hrs), at all operating bars and conduct regular patrols of camping areas. Qld Police are onsite 24hrs. Police shopfront is located opposite the Halcyon — next to the First Aid station.
- A 24 hour Festival Emergency Communications Centre coordinates all onsite emergency response. Call the Patron’s Hotline — (07) 5496 1033 — to report any security or emergency incidents. Patrons Hotline number is printed on all event entry wristbands.
- Footwear is strictly compulsory. Many event first aid incidents are foot-related. Please take care of your feet and wear enclosed shoes.
- Watch your footing. The ground is uneven with potholes and gullies.
- Do not light camp fires. This is a high fire-risk area.
- All tap water on site is of drinkable quality. Dam and creek water are unsuitable for drinking.
- Please refrain from swimming in dams. The water quality is not suitable.
- Fire twirling is allowed in the Circadia area at programmed times only — absolutely no fire twirling in camping areas.
- Plastic, sharp objects, cans and cigarette butts all endanger native wildlife, so please dispose of them thoughtfully.
- Protect wild flora. Please do not damage or take any flora from the site.
- Children must be supervised at all times. You are in the bush and children face a range of risks.
- Hollow logs and gullies may be the habitat of snakes, insects, birds and other animals. Please leave these well alone.
- Spider bites — in the event of a spider bite, please make your way to the closest security point, first aid or medical centre for assistance.
- Tick bites — always check for ticks. If you have trouble, seek medical help and have the tick surgically removed. Seek medical attention for
allergic reactions or unusual symptoms.
- The following items are NOT permitted at Woodfordia: fireworks, illicit drugs, non-media accredited recording devices, drones, laser lights, glow
sticks, animals (Woodfordia is a native wildlife haven), any other illegal or dangerous items.
- Please follow staff and security directions.
- Please respect our festival neighbours, local residents and our local environment.