Queensland Health does not currently require that patrons show proof of vaccination to enter the festival.
The Woodford Folk Festival will only go ahead if continues to be safe to do so. If the directions from Qld Health change and we cannot proceed, we will immediately cancel the event and refund all ticket and workshop purchases in full. If people are unable to attend the event due to illness or Covid testing, we will refund your tickets/workshops in full, proof of PCR or RAT test is required to process any refund requests.
WE ARE ABLE TO OFFER REFUNDS FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Qld Health directs the patron into a lockdown order, and they are unable to attend.
- Qld Health introduces COVID regulations which prevent the patron from attending.
- The patron is attending from interstate and there is a border closure that prevents them from attending.
- The patron has symptoms of COVID-19 and they are unable to attend. *Proof of RAT or PCR test is required to be submitted.
- Woodfordia Inc cancels the Event due to advice from Qld Health.
- If the patron develops symptoms during the event, they are required to;
- Surrender their wristbands to a Supervisor at the Solutions Tent on the Eastern Bloc.
- Leave site and provide evidence of a positive RAT or PCR test to be reviewed, the patron/s is also required to email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise of the date they departed.
- Failure to meet the above-mentioned conditions will not qualify the patron/s for a refund in any instance.
- Refunds will be offered pro rata dependant on the patron/s departure date.
WHILST ATTENDING THE WOODFORD FOLK FESTIVAL:
- Where possible practise social physical distancing (1.5m).
- Please exercise appropriate hygiene regarding washing hands with soap, use of sanitisers, and leave no trace behind when you depart.
- Cough or sneeze into your arm.
- Stay home if unwell and get tested.
- There will be frequent cleaning of all areas and increased cleaning of high touch surfaces.
- There will be a 24 hour First Aid medical team on-site
- The Safety Hotline number is staffed 24/7, please promptly report any health and safety incidents.