Queensland Health does not currently require that patrons show proof of vaccination to enter the festival.
Changes to isolation
From 1 a.m. 14 October 2022, if you test positive to COVID-19, it’s no longer mandatory to self-isolate at home. However Queensland Health strongly recommends people who are sick or who have tested positive to COVID-19 continue to take action to reduce the risk of transmission.
WHILST ATTENDING THE WOODFORD FOLK FESTIVAL:
- Where possible practise social physical distancing (1.5m).
- Please exercise appropriate hygiene regarding washing hands with soap, use of sanitisers, and leave no trace behind when you depart.
- Cough or sneeze into your arm.
- Stay home if unwell and get tested.
- There will be frequent cleaning of all areas and increased cleaning of high touch surfaces.
- There will be a 24 hour First Aid medical team on-site
- The Safety Hotline number is staffed 24/7, please promptly report any health and safety incidents.