GLAMPING CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
- Please arrive to the Eastern Block drive through gate for your festival wristband and car pass
- Then proceed to Gate 1, follow the ‘Glamping Reception’ signs to check in.
- 26th December – 9:00am – 9:00pm
- 27th December – 9:00am – midday
- Please drop off keys at Glamping Reception inside the General Store
- 2nd January from 08:00am – 11:00am
Late Check-in & Early Check-out
- Please contact the Guest Services number which will be provided in an email to you one week prior to your arrival. This number will also be provided in your Welcome Pack during check-in.
Additional 5th Camper
- Please inform us of the 5th person during your original booking, if you require an extra bed.
SECURITY BOND – COMPENSATION – DAMAGES
We do understand that accidents happen, so we think it is best to be clear about how we handle the process.
A security bond of $100 per tent is required to cover possible unforeseen costs.
- Should there be any breakages or damage to fixtures, fittings or furniture please let us know immediately so that we can take steps to repair or replace. We can discuss with you before you leave to avoid any issues later, and a fee will be determined by Woodfordia Inc.
- Should the accommodation be left in an unreasonable state and additional cleaning is required, a minimum cleaning fee of $50 will be deducted from the held security bond; if fees exceed the $100 security bond, we will send an invoice for the remaining charges,
- Should there be any breakages or missing items exceeding the $100 bond, we will send the exceeding invoice to you for any remaining charges.
- Housekeepers will have an inventory to check breakages and or missing items.
- The security bond will be released when Woodfordia Inc has determined that the tents have been left in a reasonable and undamaged state within 10-14 days of your departure.
- Upon arrival guests are required to provide valid photographic identification for security purposes. The booking must be under the name of the person checking in.
- A Festival Season Ticket with Camping and Glamping booking confirmation must be produced at the time of check-in.
- The Accessibility Glamping Tents are reserved for guests that have pre-booked and require such access.
- Glamping bookings are required to have a minimum of one adult per tent.
- It is the responsibility of the adult/guardian to ensure that all minors they accompany follow instructions from festival staff and directions on any signage throughout the site.
- People under the age of 18 must not engage in any illegal or disruptive activities during their stay, this includes underage drinking, use of illicit substances or any general disruptive behaviour.
- If a minor has been directed to leave site by staff, their adult/guardian and all other accompanying minors will also be asked to leave.
- We ask guests to park in the allocated parking spot assigned to them. Where on-site parking is provided, guests accept that they park their vehicles at their own risk. Each tent will be allocated one parking space only.
- For any additional vehicles, you can unload vehicles at your tent and proceed to Eastern Block to park the vehicles for the remaining time of your stay. Please note that you are required to purchase vehicle passes for parking at the Eastern Block during the Festival upon booking your Festival Ticket.
- Guests are responsible for their own valuables. Please take advantage of the tent door locks and perhaps ensure valuables are not left in sight.
- Due to the nature and scale of the event, we are unable to provide Wi-Fi service.
SERVICING OF TENTS
- The Glamping Tents will be serviced on 29th and or 30th December between 9:30am and 3:30pm. If you don’t wish servicing of tents to be done, please advise the Glamping Supervisor on the Guest Service number.
- Our team of Guest Services Volunteers servicing your tents during the festival will be recognizable by their glamping lanyards and Woodford Folk festival T-shirts.
- Servicing of tents will include cleaning of the bathroom and change of towels, as well as topping up coffee and tea. Milk can be purchased at the General Store on site.
- If you wish to have your bedding changed during your stay, this can be done by request, please contact the Glamping Supervisor on the Guest Service number.
- Glamping guest services team is available between 8am-8pm. For any safety or emergency request outside of this time, please call 07 5496 1033 for assistance.
ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY POLICY
BATHROOM AND SHOWER
Woodfordia will supply eco-toiletries – Hand / Body wash / Shampoo and Conditioner.
Please do not use any other toiletries.
If toiletries are running low, contact the Glamping Supervisor to organise a re-fill. We also request that water usage be kept to a minimum. Additional eco-friendly cleaning supplies will also be available.
WASTE & RECYCLING
- Eco-friendly trash bags will be provided in each tent and located under the sink cabinet.
- We strongly encourage sorting items for recycling collection to reduce landfill wastes.
- Waste collecting point will be located close to the camping amenities block.
If you require a baby cot, please arrange this when making your booking, at no extra cost. Please bring your own bedding for the baby cot.
Our Glamping tents are a smoke-free zone. Please do not smoke, vape, or use e-cigarettes inside the tents
You are welcome to smoke on the balconies, and we request that you close the glass doors whilst smoking. Ashtrays will be provided.
- The after-hours safety and emergency number is 07 5496 1033. In the event of a medical emergency, call 000 first and then contact the safety hotline.
IN CASE OF A FIRE
- You will find a fire extinguisher in your tent and fire blanket close to the outdoor barbecue. Please familiarise yourself with the instructions if you need to use it, and check the evacuation plan located on the wall
CANCELLATION, RETURNED BOND & NON-ARRIVAL CONDITIONS
Guests who need to cancel a booking should contact us as soon as possible. Security bond and bookings already paid are only returned in accordance with the following conditions:
- Cancellation made 15 days or more in advance of arrival date = Bond and booking refund 100%
- Cancellation made 14 days or less of arrival date = 100% of security bond and 50% booking refund
- Cancellation made 48hrs or less of arrival date = 100% of Security bond refunded, and No booking refund issued
- Non-arrival guests, who are unable to attend or fail to attend for whatever reason forfeit their security bond paid and the full booking.
Woodfordia suggests that guests might consider taking out appropriate holiday/cancellation insurance for their booking. Please note that Covid is not a valid reason for a refund as per current government conditions.
- Woodfordia takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property. Individuals enter the site at their own risk and to the maximum extent permitted by the law, Woodfordia, its employees and all other persons involved in the organisation, sponsorship and promotion of Woodfordia Glamping accept no liability for any injury, loss, claims, costs, expenses or damage (collectively “Claims”) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect to the supply of goods or services, or the holders attendance, including liability for negligence.
- Woodfordia, its employees and all other persons involved in the organisation, sponsorship and promotion of Woodfordia Glamping accept no liability for death or personal injury howsoever caused.
- Each individual in attendance indemnifies Woodfordia in respect of all Claims made in connection with their attendance at Woodfordia Glamping and, to the full extent permitted by law, each person/s releases and discharges Woodfordia, its employees and all other persons involved in the organisation, sponsorship and promotion of Woodfordia Glamping, from all such Claims.