YOUTH VOLUNTEER TICKETS POLICY
The long-standing reputations of the Woodford Folk Festival and The Planting Festival as happy and harmonious events is precious to us, and the safety and satisfaction of our loyal patrons is of paramountimportance. We want to ensure that our festivals are secure places for all ages and provide positive experiences for all who attend.
To enable us to offer a greater level of security and safety for all attending either the Woodford Folk Festival or The Planting Festival, particularly those who are under 18, we have our Youth Volunteer Ticketing Policy, Conditions of Entry and Camping Policy. In addition to complying with legislative changes, these policies will enable us to offer a greater level of security and safety for all attending the festival, particularly those who are under 18. The following youth volunteer ticketing and festival attendance conditions have been put in place to help us all to preserve the positive atmosphere that is the ‘spirit of Woodfordia’.
The youth volunteer ticketing policy changes are as follows:
Youth Volunteer Ticketing Policy
• Youth volunteer tickets (16 – 17 years old) may only be offered in conjunction with a purchased
Guardian Ticket or an offered Guardian Volunteer Ticket.
• A Guardian Ticket or a Guardian Volunteer Ticket holder must be aged 25 years or older and must
be contactable by mobile phone at the festival.
• A maximum of 3 youth volunteer tickets may be offered with each Guardian Ticket or a Guardian
eg: a single guardian may take responsibility for a maximum of three youth volunteers. If a fourthyouth volunteer ticket is offered, another Guardian Ticket must be purchased or another Guardian
Volunteer must be nominated and associated with the fourth (and subsequent) youth volunteer ticket.
As the holder of a purchased Guardian Ticket or offered Guardian Volunteer Ticket you must:
• Provide your relevant festival contact details with the ticket purchase (or on your volunteer application).
• Agree to our terms and conditions of entry – see our Terms and Conditions page
• Advise any associated ticket holders of the consequences of any breaches of these terms and
conditions prior to arrival at the event.
Conditions of Entry
• All Guardian Ticket or Guardian Volunteer Ticket holders are required to produce valid proof of age identification when arriving at the Festival Entry Gate.
• All Guardian and youth volunteer ticket holders within a group must arrive at the Festival Entry Gate together. No youth volunteer ticket holder will be permitted entry without their guardian being present.
• No more than 3 youth volunteer ticket holders per Guardian Ticket or Guardian Volunteer Ticket holder will be granted entry to the festival site.
• Any breach of the above Terms of Arrival will result in refusal of entry with no exceptions. Absolutely no ticket refunds will be given. Camping Policy
• All guardians and their associated youth volunteers are required to camp together.
• Any campsite disruptions, in breach of the Terms and Conditions and/or Festival Etiquette (see below) will result in the immediate eviction of those involved.
• Any campsite disruptions, in breach of the Terms and Conditions and/or Festival Etiquette by either youth volunteers or their guardians will result in the immediate eviction of all associated youth and guardian(s) from the festival site.
• Zero tolerance will apply to disruptive or disrespectful behaviour within the camping areas. No warnings will be issued.
Terms of Entry
• Any breach of the Terms and Conditions or Festival Etiquette or involvement in illegal activities anywhere on site will result in the immediate eviction of those involved.
• Any breach of the Terms and Conditions or Festival Etiquette or involvement in illegal activities anywhere on site, by either youth volunteer or their guardians, will result in immediate eviction of all associated youth and guardians from the festival site. This means that if a youth breaches the conditions of entry then the guardian of that youth will be evicted along with all other associated youth patrons. No warnings will be issued.
• In the event of eviction from the festival site no refunds will be given.
• In the event of eviction from the festival site no re-purchase of festival tickets will be allowed.
• All festival visitors must be mindful of their surroundings. Loud and/or intoxicated or intimidating behaviour will not be tolerated anywhere on the festival grounds.
• All festival visitors must be respectful of others and their property and must not interfere with, damage or cause harm to any other visitor or their property.
• All campers must be respectful and considerate of their neighbours.
• All campers must respect fellow campers and their property, the campground amenities and natural surroundings. Disruptive behaviour, vandalism, damaging of the property of others, or harming of any vegetation or wildlife on the festival site will not be tolerated.
• From 10pm onwards, noise in all camping areas must be kept to a minimum. Festival venues are provided for late night jam sessions and frivolity.
LETTER OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUTH VOLUNTEERS
Woodfordia Inc. (previously Queensland Folk Federation)
WOODFORD QLD 4514
Attention: Volunteers Manager
or scan and email to email@example.com