If you are invited to host a stall at Woodford Folk Festival (successful expression of interest) we will request the following support material be submitted with all formal stall applications:
- Plan of your stall – roughly to scale showing all back of house and vehicle parking requirements. You can use the Proposed Stall Layout plan as a template.
- Plan of your camp – & your camping requirements using the Proposed Camping Layout plan. Please note we cannot always guarantee space directly behind your stall for parking or camping.
- Electrical Requirements
- Gas requirements
- Plumbing Requirements
- Public Liability Insurance Certificate valid for the festival period.
- Food Businesses
- Temporary Food License issue by Moreton Bay Regional Council
- Food Safety Certificates if applicable
- Accreditation and other certificates where applicable
Product samples and/or physical items can be sent to
Please send product sample (if applicable) to:
C/- Stalls Manager
Woodford Folk Festival
Woodford QLD 4514
All stall enquiries should be directed to the Stalls Management Team via email at email@example.com.