Festival organisers take pride in the quality and variety of foods available at the Woodford Folk Festival and aim to offer festival patrons a wonderful array of local and international cuisines.
Stall selection criteria is based on the following:
- The presentation of the food stall, including quality of menu and food presentation.
- The efficiency, professionalism and experience of the food stall operators.
- A commitment to fresh and authentic cuisine.
- The ability to meet Council Health Department requirements.
- Environmentally aware food presentation and food service products in accordance with our recycling guidelines and policy.
We expect to receive many more applications for food stalls than can be accommodated. Some stalls are not accepted mainly for reasons of duplication. Non-acceptance is not always a reflection on your quality. Selection decisions are final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
Before submitting an application make sure you have read the General Information page.
Successful stalls will be notified AFTER Monday 3rd September. Please do not contact us about your application before then.
If you have already submitted an application please ensure you submit ALL required support material.
All stall enquiries should be directed to the Stalls Management Team via email at email@example.com.