The Woodford Folk Festival is renowned for its ambience and beautiful atmosphere. Organisers aim to create a place where patrons are invited to co-create rather than consume, engage rather than observe, and become immersed in a community that ignites our passions and inspires creativity.
At the heart of the festival are our stalls, creating a warm and welcoming space where patrons choose to extend their festival experience. Stalls are a creative expression in their own right and we love partnering with stallholders that share the same desire to exceed expectations, produce crafts and products of divine quality, and share an understanding that every interaction counts.
How to apply
- Read the Stallholder Terms & Conditions and all general information relevant to your stall type.
- Download and complete the relevant Gas, Electrical & Plumbing requirements forms. You must upload digital copies of these forms to complete the online application form.
- Download and complete your Proposed Stall Layout & Proposed Camping Layout plans. These sketches must include your complete site and camping layouts. Your Stall Layout must include all back of house requirements.
- Select at least 4 digital photographs that best represent your products and/or stall. You must upload these to complete the online application form.
- Ensure you have digital copies of all relevant Insurance certificates and licenses. You must upload these to complete the online application form.
- Complete the relevant online application form by the due date (see application form for dates).
- Post any relevant sample material (if applicable) to be received by the due date (see application form for dates).
- If your stall is selected, full payment is required within 14 days of the invoice date to confirm your booking.
- Which stall type are you?
- Food stalls
- Merchandise stalls
- Craft stalls
- Information/Community group stalls
- Heath, Wellbeing & Therapeutic stalls
Terms and Conditions
- Gas requirements form
- Electrical requirements form
- Plumbing requirements form
- Proposed Stall Layout Plan
- Proposed Camping Layout Plan