We have not decided whether we will be proceeding with a Woodford Folk Festival in 2021/22 due to the circumstances around presenting events within Covid restrictions. Further updates concerning the future of Woodfordia’s events will be posted on our website and social media channels. We will make a decision concerning the upcoming festival by July 2021.
Until then we are unable to provide any details on timeframes for applications for stalls.
Please note you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.