Payment Plan Pricing availability closed at 12 midnight Friday 26th October – 2018.
Payment plans are an option for those who find the upfront cost of tickets challenging. We know that while the ticket prices are great value, for some patrons, cash flow can be an issue. Now, through the payment plan, a ticket could cost you less than $20 a week.
Please note: Payment plans are available at the next round pricing. So when Early Early Bird tickets (round 1) are available, the payment plan option available during the same time will be at the Early Bird pricing (round 2). Subsequently, when Early Bird pricing (round 2) is selling, the payment plan option will revert to the Pre-Festival Price (round 3), where it will remain until payment plans are no longer available.
Payment Plan Terms and Conditions
- By purchasing tickets under the Woodford Folk Festival Payment Plan (Payment Plan), you authorise the Woodford Folk Festival to arrange a transfer of funds from your nominated credit card in amounts and at intervals as advised.
- Weekly payments will be deducted in equal instalments (depending on the start date of the Payment Plan) between 1am and 4am Friday morning (or next business day), via a nominated VISA Credit or VISA Debit Card or MasterCard Credit or Debit MasterCard only. The first instalment is charged immediately.
- A Payment Plan fee of $8 will be added to the first instalment to cover additional merchant fees and administration costs. All other standard booking and credit card fees will also be charged in full with the first instalment.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct, including notification should the expiry date change within the payment period; (b) you have sufficient clear funds available on your nominated Credit/Debit card on the scheduled instalment date.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that the correct age for Guardian tickets is selected if purchasing Youth, Child or Toddler tickets.
- The Payment Plan is only available until 26th October.
- Other discount prices offered in the early bird rounds are not available through the Payment Plan.
- If a Payment Plan is entered into between midnight Monday and 4am Friday the next instalment will be scheduled for the following week.
- The nominated credit card must have an expiry date past the 23rd November of the current year.
- All installments must be finalised by the 23rd November of the current year.
- If your credit card is declined the Woodford Festival may contact you requesting immediate payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
- Payments that decline will be recharged with an additional processing fee of $5.
- The Woodford Folk Festival may suspend or cancel your Payment Plan, if on two consecutive occasions, your installment is declined. We will notify you if we suspend or cancel your Payment Plan arrangement. Your Payment Plan can be reinstated upon payment of overdue amounts and resumption of regular debits. This will incur a $10 fee. Please note that at least 24 hours will be needed to reinstate your Payment Plan once payment is received.
- If you default on your Payment Plan more than twice, it will be automatically cancelled and 80% of the payments made to date, excluding all fees, will be refunded.
- If your Payment Plan is canceled by you for any reason, prior to 23rd November, 80% of the payments made, excluding any fees, will be refunded.
- Tickets will only be issued after the final installment has been processed, this is likely to be on or about 23rd November of the current year.
- All tickets are subject to the standard Ticketing Terms & Conditions once your Payment Plan is finalised.
- If you believe that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You are responsible for contacting the Woodford Folk Festival regarding any disputes prior to 23rd November of the current year.
- Artist and Presenters are not permitted to enter the festival site prior to the 26th December.
If you have any feedback regarding our Payment Plan please click here to send us an email.